Sunday, June 17, 2012

orlando friends

some time long ago (in internet time) i created a profile on orlando friends dot com (last login: Saturday October 4, 2003 at 12:30 am), right... so i updated my profile and here it is:

Looking for friends in Orlando - softball players too

I am honest, open, kind, curious, intense, intelligent (brilliant, really, with an almost infinitely expansive sense of humor and love of playing with words and numbers, yes, maths too and did i mention lots of sarcasm and self-mockery?... hey, it keeps me honest), irreverent, serious, silly, sensitive, passionate, nocturnal, idealistic, realistic, happily agnostic, empathic, healthy, fit, fun, real and sometimes juggling the weight of the world while whistling mammy, impossible dream, or the song that never ends... i think a dinner party with stephen hawking, robin williams, (wishing george carlin, harry chapin, robert heinlein, carl sagan, and john lennon could attend), andrew lloyd webber, elton john, meg ryan, mila kunis, milla jovovich, amy mainzer, and ellen degeneres would be fun, especially if each one brought along a friend or two and dinner was a wide variety of different food served buffet style so we were not stationary... informal attire :)

I play a lot of softball and am looking for a couple of female softball players for my coed team - if you play or know anyone who does, text me...

You share or at least appreciate most, if not all of the descriptors above... besides softball teammates, personally I am looking for friends... true friends are rare in this life, i've almost known a few... one true friend would be enough... in the profile, 'I'll tell you later' (which is what i put for everything) means they didn't have the right answer... to find more about me - just ask... email or text me (number is on my bugs webbot fb page) and let's talk... and we'll try to figure out what's really real life offline as we see if we are friends... let's share a movie, music, dinner, walk, anything we both call fun... I hope to hear from you, but whatever you decide I hope find and create more smiles than frowns along your way.


the six emails i received there over the past nine years since i last visited appear to be from females in other countries, if they are real... my guess is they are spam from some matchmaker services... isn't old email and the internet wonderful?... and if you want an invitation to my next fantasy dinner party, let me know of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment