Monday, November 9, 2015

roommates

So I kinda sorta had to come to terms with most likely having to search for a new roommate come the spring of next year because jackson is in love and it seems to be working out well and it is time for my little girl to leave the nest (hey, it's easier if i take the parent role emotionally especially since i have financially and physically all along)... so i went to roommate sites that have worked for me in the past and put these words out there...

This is what I give and want: Honesty is essential. Caring, understanding, an open mind and the ability to share comfortably is vital. Clean, reliable, respectful, considerate, sensitive, intelligent, financially stable, and fun is necessary. I detest the smell of tobacco. If the price is right and the place is clean and safe, we can be strangers passing in the night. Preferably, we can be friends. We don't have to be best friends or hang out all the time, but a potential best friend would be an ideal living situation. I am honest, sensitive, kind, and enjoy helping, caring, and sharing. I want my private time for writing and reading, but I enjoy sharing movies, TV, meals, activities, and chores (I don't love chores, but they are more fun when shared). I have friends who play cards/board games and you are welcome. We do not need to use our place unless you want to. I play softball a few nights a week and on weekends. I've been living with my best friend for 7+ years. I am looking to start sharing space around mid-April 2016 when my best friend moves in with her girlfriend. I have a place I could share in Altamonte but I am open to sharing another place. Let's talk and meet and see how well we get along.

all that but i leave out the most important information that anyone who really is interested will find here because the link to here will be in communications before we sign any lease and that all important information is... everything i've ever written in all of my writings online and off, but be it in reality nobody will every rad it all (at least not before the spring of next year... hear me laughing yet?), i'll summarize... i am impossible to live with unless you are a saint like jackson or a very few others...

even worse, i am so selective that i will probably continue looking even after the lease is signed so anyone signing with me should be prepared to be looking again as the lease ends and possible sharing a place with a couple if i find someone who can share a room and not just an apartment with me... i do make things challenging, don't i?... well, i am what i am... and you'll just have to ask if you don't understand... and as much as i give, i am worth the inquiry...

gotta protect myself, after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment