Friday, November 13, 2015

the power of facebook?

yeah, so i took to the facebook to see if it could swim, or something like that... what i did in simple terms was post a note, which appears to be the facebook equivalent of blogging, sort of, and this is what my note said:

Can Facebook have a meaningful affect on physical life? Can Facebook find me a job? Can Facebook find me a life partner? This could be a test, an experiment, a challenge - or it could be a meaningless exercise in writing to see my thoughts in words to pass some time.

I am looking for a job at the moment. I’d prefer to start early next year, but I am not fool enough to pass up the right opportunity if it appeared today. So I asked myself - if I post these words asking for your help in finding the right job for me, what will happen?

Will you help me find an income producing activity?

Or will I find a lot of emails and phone calls from companies offering commission sales jobs or companies simply trying to sell me something. I am not interested in either. Nor am I interested in spending money on furthering my education. I love learning, but if I had money to get another degree, I wouldn’t need a job at the moment.

So I wonder what can you do for me? What can posting this on Facebook do for me?

I will leave these words here and we shall see.

I do not have a partner in this life at the moment. Would telling you, here on Facebook, that I want a life partner help me find one? Is it that simple?

Let’s focus on finding income first. :)

we shall see if networking on facebook is as powerful as some claim...

No comments:

Post a Comment