Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Try Try Again

This time I try a brief hello. Different than most might, certainly, but I still must be me as I do not want to mislead anyone into thinking I am something I am not. I am different than anyone I've ever met, I know it, and the words, even when brief, should reflect that. Sometimes the words do that more than other times. I think this brief introduction might do better than others. Hope remains that a response will follow and then, more.

Are you my mother? lol... It is a reference to a book I read as a child and comes to mind as I read your words in your profile because they so much of what a lot of this life experience has been for me. Hopefully you're laughing too. I am busy enjoying life, yet still want to share more. If I don't return here you can find me at candoor.net and candoor@gmail.com and even on Facebook, sort of lol. May life bring you more smiles than frowns and yes, let's leave this sadly confused world a better place for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment