Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Another Roommate Intro

Something is obviously not working. The connection is not happening. Maybe the site is bogus, that is, has a lot of bogus listings. Maybe I am just too strange for people. Ultimately that right person has not looked, or at least we have not found each other, during the few years. I keep trying.

We could look together. My restriction is location, I work for Seminole County out of the Administration Building in East Sanford and play ball and know a lot of people in Altamonte, so ideally I'd like to find a place on the I4 corridor between Sanford and Altamonte. The closer to the Sanford exit the better. I've read about a few great places where a cofortable 2-2 split plan can be found for $1400 and some I'd look at closer for $1200. Let me know if you'd consider looking for a place with me.

I suppose we should talk and find out if we are compatible enough to be roommates first though (laugh? but serously :)

I don't pay for this roommate site at the moment so I won't be able to read a response here, but you can email me at candoor@gmail.com or text me at [my phone number] (if you call, leave a voicemail, I seldom answer numbers I don't know... just not enough time in a day :)

My profile tries to introduce me, ask anything you'd like to know. I believe in honesty and don't hide.

Think about it? :)

Whatever you decide, I hope you find and create more smiles than frowns along your way :)

ric

No comments:

Post a Comment